The short answer, a definite yes. This is probably one of the, if not the most important, legal pages that you need on your website. If you are collecting any type of information or dropping cookies then you need one. Let us break it down for you:
What is this?
- How the collected personal information is used
- Who receives the collected information
- Contact information for erasing private information
- Information about third-party sites that might collect information (such as advertisers)
- Editing dates when the document is changed
Where is this going to be placed?
It’s legally required.
This affects the companies gathering personally identifiable information (PII). But if all of this still sounds too daunting even with the list of local SEO tools, That Guy Sketch is here to help.
That Guy Sketch can work on your site to boost your Privacy Credibility and start giving your website visitors peace of mind the next time they visit your website! Consult with our experts, and they’ll get you up-to-date.